Wolf Howl

Wolf Howl

Sunday, February 1, 2015

I AM WOLF HOWL



I am Wolf Howl.

Myth.  When you are living it, you do not realize it.

Looking back, I realize I was living a fairy tale of how I felt life to be.

Those memories, for what they are worth, for what they may recapture, 

are glimpses of attitudes and times that are gone forever from this world.

For so long the White Man has suckled on fear and fear alone.  

Yet nothing good is produced from fear.  Its children are Cruelty, Deceit, and Suspicion ...

germinating in the darkness of souls grown numb.

And just as surely as the White Man is poisoning the air with his factories and machines,

tainting the oceans with his radioactive wastes ...

So is he poisoning his soul with his fears, his greed, and his denial of all but his ambitions.

Come with me now to a Time that Once Was, a Time you no longer remember ...

the Time of ...

RETURN OF THE LAST SHAMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment